3.12.2008

FIVE THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

1) Did you know that sometimes I can easily go mad? You probably haven't seen me getting angry too much, but I do it sometimes, and at those times, never and ever come nearer to me, just: escape!

2) I like all of the colours except yellow and brown, however, did you know that I have brown clothes more than with any other color? I don't know why :)

3) I am sure you all knew that I didn't want to be a teacher when I first came here, but do you know that I am dying to become a teacher now?

4) I am trying to lose weight, so please do not insist on giving me something to eat, especially those biscuits :)

5)I am learning Japanese and Origami, I am going to pilates, I love ice-skating, I am a member of OCİT, I am not joining the METU Scouts any more, I have glasses (even though you haven't seen me with glasses :))), my sister is also in the foreign language department at Akşehir Anatolian High School and I want her to come here METU as a suny student as they are more favored than us...

1 comment:

Nese Genc said...

It is certain that you like all the colors Özlem, I can understand that when I look at your writings on your blog :)